Posted July 14, 2022 0 0
- Avoid close, skin-to-skin contact with individuals who have a rash that looks like monkeypox.
- Do not touch the rash or scabs of an individual who has monkeypox.
- Do not kiss, hug, cuddle or have sex with someone who has monkeypox.
- Do not share eating utensils or cups with a person who has monkeypox.
- Do not handle or touch the bedding, towels, or clothing of a individual who has monkeypox.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.